Monday, February 13, 2012

And here I was thinking I'd get a macaroni necklace

Chris: Today isn't Valentine's day?
Me: No, tomorrow is. Are you getting me something for Valentine's day?
Chris: Yes.
Me: You are? What is it?
Chris: Adam Lambert panties

LOL! I can already see that he's going to be a good gift giver in the future. Ha ha! Nevermind that they don't make Adam Lambert underwear...well, at least I don't think they do....hm...hold that thought...brb...

I stand corrected.

Maybe I can wear them to the No-Pants Metro Rail Ride next year.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger visio2010sale said...

Real-time Microsoft visio 2010 download details for making your own chart more brilliant. Use data-driven dynamic index charts to be aware of the general problem. Only join your current graph and or chart Visio 2010 download to your a number info places, like Excel or SQL Hosting server. After that you can display real-time information instantly in your chart in accordance with the conditions that an individual specify and employ dazzling shades, symbols, designs along with data bars.As soon as the graph and or chart much larger as well as be intricate, sub-processes as well as storage units may make sure Microsoft visio 2010 that facts are an even more logical and to learn.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home