Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Languages, summer camp and staying fit

While watching Star Wars on TV with Christian the other day, the characters on the screen started speaking one of the many Star Wars languages and the following conversation ensued:
Me: What were they saying Chris?
Chris: I don't know, they were speaking in France.



While trying to pick out a summer camp:
Me: What kind of camp do you want to go to Chris? They have space camp and magic camp and acting camp...
Chris: I want to go to lunch camp.



While watching the Little Mermaid, Ursula the sea witch comes on the screen:
Christian: Oh my God, that lady needs to exercise!


Speaking of exercise:
Chris: What are those?
Me: Shorts for the gym.
Chris: You're going to the gym now?
Me: Yes, so I won't be fat.
Chris: You're not fat.
Me: Thanks sweetie.

and one from the king of compliments:
Jordan: You are awesome Claudia! I like you Mommy.


I swear I haven't coached these children to give me ego boosts...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home